Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Falling in Love With Brattleboro

Although I have never been to Vermont before (and hadn't even heard of Brattleboro before the news article about public nudity) I must admit that I'm falling in love with the town. I don't really know much about the place as of yet, but they have one of the best community websites I have seen.

Many of the people there also seem to have a great sense of humor and appreciation for nudity, as shown in a poll about nudity in Brattleboro. 67.5% of the people polled supported the right to public nudity, 24.5% either didn't care or felt that nudity is acceptable in only certain areas, and only 6% were actually against nudity! To me, this sounds like a great place to live -- as long as that tiny 6% doesn't try to enforce mandatory clothing.

No comments: